Wednesday 25 September 2013

Book Review (254): Never Too Far (Too Far Trilogy #2, Rosemary Beach #2) - Abbi Glines


Never Too Far (Too Far Trilogy #2)

Publication: 1st August 2013
Publisher: Simon And Schuster
Pages: 304
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Age Appropriate: New Adult
He had held a secret that destroyed her world. 

Everything she had known was no longer true. 

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again. 
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately? 

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.
My Thoughts.
Never Too Far is book two in the Too Far/Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines.
Luckily unlike some series, this book doesn't suffer from the dreaded second book syndrome, I loved it, I could safely say that I enjoyed this as much as I did the first book Fallen Too Far.
It's hard to write this review without giving away any spoilers from both the first book which had a shock twist at the end, and what ends up being the surprise and main storyline of this book.
And I have to say that the surprise in this book had me all giddy with excitement and definite anticipation for the next instalment of this fantastic series Forever Too Far.
I love Blaire and Rush, they are such a good couple with amazing chemistry, and you can't help but wish nothing but good things for them.
Woods had a bigger appearance I guess in a lead up to his book Twisted Perfection, I wasn't a big fan of his character in Fallen Too Far but I found him to be a whole lot more likeable in this book, and I look forward to reading all about him and his story.
I like most people who have read this series, wish that Nan would take a long walk off a short pier, just because her life has been the way it has is no excuse for being a total bitch, especially when Blaire has had it so much worse and she's become one of the nicest people in the series.
But I understand that every story/couple needs to have an obstacle to overcome and Nan is that for Blaire and Rush and that is the reason why she is one of my most despised characters of all time, she seems to have no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and I know I'm not alone in my thoughts.
I really look forward to Rush and Blaire's next book, but not before we get Woods' book first.
I love this series and I hope this becomes as popular as it deserves to be.
I give this a big 5/5 stars.
 “She's amazing. No... she's perfect. Everything about her is fucking perfect," I said aloud. "I don't just love her, she owns me. Completely. I'd do anything for her.” 
“Listen to me, Blaire. If you try to go anywhere I will chase you down. I will become your shadow. I won't let you out of my sight because I can't live without you. I made so many damn mistakes with you I don't even want to try and count them but I am going to start making things right from here on out.” 
“No man has ever loved a woman as much as I love you. Nothing will ever come before you. I don’t know what else I have to do to prove to you that I won’t let you down again. I won’t hurt you. You don’t have to be alone anymore. I need you.” 

ABOUT ABBI



Abbi Glines was born in Birmingham, Alabama. She grew up in the small town of Sumiton, Alabama where she left the summer she turned eighteen. She didn’t get far… she chased her high school sweetheart down to the coast and she’s been there ever since.
Abbi now lives in the quaint southern town of Fairhope, Alabama with her three children and husband Keith (the high school sweetheart she chased after). Her life is never dull and Keith always makes sure there is another “experience” for them to explore.
Books published by Abbi include The Vincent Boys and the USA TODAY bestseller The Vincent Brothers, Breathe, Because of Low, the USA TODAY bestsellers While It Lasts and Just For Now, The Existence Trilogy that includes the USA Today Bestseller Ceaseless, andThe New York Times bestseller and Wall Street Journal bestseller Fallen Too Far. Currently she is working on Never Too Far, the sequel to Fallen too Far.
When Abbi isn’t locked away in her office typing away she is hauling her kids to and from their many social activities. You could say her second job is the Glines Kids personal chauffeur. It’s a rather illustrious job.
Blog 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete