Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mailbox Tuesday.

Tuesday's Mailbox.
I've decided that I will stop participating in In My Mailbox, the reason being I seem to get a lot of books every week and it takes me forever to put them all together in one post and link them up.
So I will be doing Mailbox Mon-Fri every week      

Brought...

Anything But Ordinary - Lara Avery

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) Sarah Rees Brennan

Flesh & Bone (Benny Imura #3) - Jonathan Maberry

Vessel - Sarah Beth Durst

Hidden (Firelight #3) - Sophie Jordan





3 comments:

  1. ooh those are some GREAT books!! Heard a ton of good things about anything but ordinary as well as the firelight series! oh and Vessel!!

    hope you enjoy them all

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! Totally understand the need for it to be several days a week...heavy book buyer too. ^_^ As for your loot....UNSPOKEN totally caught my eye as well, FLESH & BONE looks totally creepy and HIDDEN will certainly be on several wish lists. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I really like the cover of Vessel and Flesh and Bone would be a good Halloween read., yay for zombies!

    ReplyDelete