Friday 27 January 2012

Book Review (49).


Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side(Jessica #1)

Genre: Paranormal
Age Appropriate: Young Adult
We also hear about the way Lucien was brought up by his Uncles (they used to beat him) after both his and Jessica's parents were killed by the same mob many years before.
I also lovd the originality of the vampire story, males are born vampires but the females aren't fully vampires until they are bitten.
Great storyline and characters, now I'm off to start the second book.
I give 4/5.
 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds different from the usual vampire romances in terms of the history! I've been waiting to read this for a long time! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this one too, it was different. I didn't love the ending but the rest of the book was good. I loved the letters Lucius sent to his Uncle.

    ReplyDelete